07-07-2011, 11:58 AM   #21
Grail05
Putcha ang ganda...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith. View Post
Why doesn't he know that you 2 are already engaed?? That's your first obstacle.
well he does know it but i just have not made it official since we are getting married next year didnt think it was a RUSH.. but lately i have been thinking a lot and i think hes waiting for me, im pretty sure he knows its just i want to do it out of respect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiemyster View Post
i guess he jumped the gun, or didnt want to ask for permission yet, or maybe forgot alltogether that he had to ask permission first and its kinda late now for take backs lol.

but def. the first obstacle. 2 choices: pretend like it never happened, or tell him whats really been going on and youve been waiting to ask him for permission to proceed.
no backing out needed.. shes a keeper hes not in the US and only visits twice or 3 times a year but its already July and he has not yet been back so i guess its better to do it now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chungdae View Post
See what his interests are. If he likes Scotch; bring him a nice gold or green Johnny Walker or Glenfiddich Ancient reserve, if he likes Cigars; a nice Monte Cristo or Cubano, if he likes golf; etc. I don't know what kind of relationship you have with him, but it goes a long way sometimes to suck up a bit. Chances are he already knows and is waiting for you to have the balls to tell him and when you do, he will respect you that much more.
none of the above exactly he is just waiting i now have an idea on what im gonig to say but even though he knows im still a bit scared...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobble View Post
WTF! He beat him for what? My ex wife's father was a major dick for the 24 years we were together and it got down right stupid towards the end. In hindsight I should have left long before I did would have saved me hundreds of thousands of dollars in the long run.

Personally tell him simply from the heart as someone else said, if the jack hole assualts you I'd end the engagement right there before things get even worse.
He beat him cause he called the wifey some names, and i think he hit the wifey once... so to give him a lesson... DADDY beat the crap out of him till he was bleeding...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiemyster View Post

no but for real OP, get out while you can.

this is how i feel, honestly.

nah this is a keeper... she is not like other girls.... its one in a million you can find someone like her... and i know this from experience...