View Single Post
      09-08-2015, 01:40 PM   #1
f10seriesbmw
Rep
Drives: F10

BMW F10 - 19" Wheels Offset/Fitment Question

Hello everyone,

I am looking to get a new set of wheels for my F10 535 X drive but am not an experienced wheel finder when it comes to offsets in correlation with wheel widths and so on. I have been searching and searching various threads and have come across a few which do give me an idea of what would work and what wouldn't.

I wanted to get someone's opinion whether a setup would work and how the wheel would sit.

I am looking to get wheels such as these: STR 607 Wheels. 19X8.5 +30 19x10 +35 with Tires 245/40/19 and 275/35/19.

Would these offsets work on the car and would they look about right? Not too tucked in?. What is the widest front wheel I can go and offset to be safe? What about the rear?

Another set I was looking at was the replica M5 Style wheels with this information: F 19x8.5 R 19x9.5 F +35 R +37 with the same tire setup.
My goal is to get a concaved type of look but I do know that I am probably very limited in the front due to a 8.5" wheel width.

Any opinions or pictures welcome

My car is not lowered, is stock and I do not plan on lowering it anytime soon due to the kind of roads we have here and simply do not think going even into the 20's would be a good idea with low profile tires.

Thank you very much!
Appreciate 0