Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by eatrach73 View Post
hey dude, do yourself a big favor, and read about the history of Alpina. And if you think for a second that Alpina is considered a tuner, you are wrong.
Alpina doesn't stop at "slapping couple of parts" and calling it a day. Any monkey can do that; but for a company that spends hours of R&D on what is perfect, and reperfecting it says a whole lot.
I don't buy a BMW for a show. I buy BMW because what it has to offer and deliver.
I've been always a fan of BMW since the introduction of M1. Things went forward, and I never changed my opinion about BMW. Let's just leave it at that.
it never takes too long for backup to arrive.... lol

I am loyal to BMW because I believe in their philosiphy, and applaud how they make it come to life in their vehicles. I see it like this, they are the best, most practical, premium cars for people with a realistic wallet. Audi? garbage. Merc? Luxury/boat like. Porsche? impractical/toy like. Aston Martin? Perfect but unattainable. BMW? fucking awesome in every category. Delivering a quality product that can easily be incorperated in ones daily life and serve as an absolute pleasure, no, Joy.

It is safe to say at any given time, BMW has at least 2 cars that I am more than willing to purchase. As far as SUV's go, BMW is king IMHO (Hence the X5M), As far as Sedans go, they dominate (M5, & M3). As far as coupes go, they impress (Z4M & M6). Thanks to BMW's M division, they have managed to kick some ass. To me, all of these cars are the best and beat their competition by far. I would never need to look at any other brand. For what. They reflect my tastes perfectly. I couldnt think of a finer interior than an M3's for every day life. But with the finishing touches of Alpina, ohhhh lord.... Then you enter a whole new level of luxury an comfort. Then you transform this performance driven beast that also has the finest quality, super supple leather that caresses your ass. God damn, what more could you want?