07-01-2012, 04:25 AM   #18
MPH
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F10 530D SE 2013 Imperial Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP View Post
Well my 530d is sophisto grey and I think its a very nice colour that seems to 'change' based upon the ambient light.
colour is obviously a very personal thing but I think you find this colour is one of the betterones.
Really great looking car. I'm guessing that yours might still might be Xirallic. I checked the brochure last night and Sophisto Grey II is shown as Xirallic but on the website is now metallic so I think the change to metallic is fairly recent - certainly when I was speccing my car at the beginning of May I'm sure it was still Xirallic.

Quote:
I will say this: I HIGHLY recommend that you go with a combo that has black carpet (such as oyster/black like I have). Black carpet is just so much easier and I think it looks better. I also happen to think that oyster looks way better than beige
At first I was going to go with Oyster/Black but I think the Oyster is too white/creamy. I've had Beige in my previous 530 and like the warmer feel. I also dropped the black anthracite headliner because I don't like dark interiors (another reason for not going the M Sport route). I'll probably put down a black floor mat just to give a bit of contrast and keep it clean

Last edited by MPH; 07-01-2012 at 04:43 AM..
Appreciate 0