Thread: Upsizing
View Single Post
      09-28-2013, 10:47 AM   #12
B33M3R
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F31 335d XD M Sport

On the verge of ordering now and popping into the dealer on Monday to go over the final specs. I'm 99.9% set on the following

520d M Sport
Auto with paddles
M Sport Plus Pack (19's, HK Audio, Sun Protect Glass, Spoiler)
Adaptive Headlights
High Beam Assist
Black Panel
Ambient Lighting
Folding Mirrors
Met Paint (Most likely Sophisto Grey Xirallic)

Could anyone clarify the situation with the standard air con on the 520d as the online brochure is a little scant and confusing.

All but the 520d appear to come standard with 'air conditioning standard with extended features' which is a £305 option on the 520d. There is also an option to add this plus four zone control for £695.

With neither of these options selected what exactly is fitted as standard on the 520d M Sport?

In my current E90 I have two zone control up front with blowers in the rear centre console which has a hot/cold blend switch. Is it simply the same as this?

Also, can anyone clarify if surround view available to spec individually? It appears to say it is in the BMW Bulletin further up this thread but when adding online it keeps wanting to add reversing camera assist?

Thanks All