jxnco
First Lieutenant
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: BMW F10

Thanks for the compliments!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedoy View Post
How do you like Osram CBI's? Any difference in brightness?
I would say it's only about 5-10% brighter. I did notice it's whiter vs stock moreso if you look at the headlight from the side instead of the front.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMF10 View Post
finally a f10 with my color combo...looks awesome!!! looks like you smoked the windows?? what percent tint?
I only tinted the windshield. If I remember correctly, it's 70%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F10 HRE View Post
Nice car!!! I really admire your Brembo's & fogs. I was wondering what kind of fogs they are & if you needed cancellations with the install. Did you purchase them online?
I'm not using HID's for my fogs. I used to but one of the bulbs died after 1 month. I have error cancellers but still worried about how my LCM will react to it. Also, the HID fogs were too bright and without a proper projector, it sort of hurts your eyes so I just decided to go back to halogens. No need for error decoders It's Philips Diamond Vision 5000K 55W H11 for m-sport bumper. Not sure if you can get this online. This is the closest I can find to match my Osram CBI's. I've tried 5 sets of bulbs already! And one more thing, it's made in Germany unlike the HID I used before which was made in China.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luigimaster24 View Post
Mean looking 5er!!!

What color temperature did you go with on your Osramlight beams?
The Osram CBI's are 5000K. At 0 hours, it was quite yellow and not as bright. Now I have almost 40 hours on them and it got brighter and whiter. Not sure if it will still get whiter after a few more hours. Probably broken in already by now.

Here's more pics of the headlight and fogs.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0