Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: IS 300

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeros and ones View Post
+100000000000000000000000

because some people like the best of both worlds. Why would I spend a ton of money on a car that eats gas like a fat kid eats cake when I can buy the same chassis of the car, not spend tons of money on gas, spend a quarter of what the M5 actually costs to dress it up.

also some people don't have a sack of money just there to purchase a very high performance car. Everyone works on a budget.

yea I never got that too... except when BMW released a 2003 e39 540i that looked just like the 2003 e39 M5. Oh yea... all one really had to do to it was remove the t-bar from the bumper, add a quad exhaust, and the oval mirrors. HMM.

That f10 looks sexy as hell and I wish I had enough cheese lying around that I can afford a f10 as well. Keep up the good work.

For the rest of you bring your noses down from the clouds. Not everyone in the world is so fortunate to be able to afford a brand new car in the first place... let alone a high performance car, such as the M5. So just take a deep breath and enjoy... cause us peasant folk know how to do one thing better than you rich people.... we don't fear getting our hands dirty.
??? How much for all of that work plus the price of the car.. Just don't get it and never will. Ya it looks good but it will be a laugh in 2 or 3 years to real car enthusiasts.

"Speed never killed anyone its very important to get that straight, Speed has never killed a soul. Suddenly becoming stationary thats what gets people." - Jeremy Clarkson
Appreciate 0