United_States
Rep
Drives: 128i MT6 M Sport, Dinan 5

Garage List
2011 128i  [5.66]
2000 Dinan 5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoutnj89 View Post
??? How much for all of that work plus the price of the car.. Just don't get it and never will. Ya it looks good but it will be a laugh in 2 or 3 years to real car enthusiasts.
What is your definition of a real car enthusiasts because that is a very large umbrella term.

On the contrary if that car is kept in the same condition as it is now.... car enthusiasts even 10 years from now will still appreciated it. Off the top of my head example... go and check out other forums (which I will not name cause I think it is against the rules to promote other forums) and check out the e39 section or even the e36 section or even the e30 sections doing M conversion on bumpers and the "car enthusiasts" there are all for them as long as they are not saying the car is an M car.

What is a joke is dropping an LS engine in a e39. what you trying to pull? Yes it has been done and documented too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceizer1985 View Post
I can't buy a real Gucci bag so let me go to china town and buy a fake one. As long as it looks like same...

^ That is what people have an issue with and i hope you understand that.
So my 128i came from the factory looking like a 135i.... I guess i am a poser too by your logic cause I couldn't afford a 135i.

and I guess we shouldn't buy cubic zirconium either because it is not a true diamond.

What you don't seem to understand is that all people like to have nice things but not everyone can afford all those nice things. If I can get the same thing and be of the same quality at a cheaper price... why not.