View Single Post
      10-01-2014, 05:54 AM   #1
AP
Major General
Rep
Drives: G30 M550

3 features I really find useful in my car

Had a thought about features that I really find useful and enjoyable to use on my car. Whilst driving the other day, I thought I would really miss these features.

Head up display. Much has been spoken about this in these forums, but its one of those features that once you've experienced, you think - "why don't all cars have this?"

Active cruise control. This makes driving around the M25 so much less stressful. It really works and other the odd occasion when someone cuts you up, it really can be left to its own devices. Cars cutting you up might mean your car slows dramatically to keep the required distance.

Real Time Traffic Information. This has saved me hours of time . I can see where the traffic is bad and with the sat nav 'engaged' even on a route that I know, it directs me round it. I rarely get caught in bad traffic now as a result. This really is a time saver. Once my 3 years are up, I will renew the subscription on this . TMC whilst a benefit, pales in comparison to this.

I would urge those of considering buying a F10 to consider these, I know they are not cheap, but worth every penny in my opinion.
Appreciate 0