View Single Post
      07-22-2017, 03:45 PM   #45
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

waiting at the shop but here it is mocked up!

gettin welded

and done!

you can see how close those QTP EVC motors are to the spare wheel well

now a few issues the installer encountered was the exhaust hanger closest inward was too long. i figured since it was from a 550i that's probably why? he did have to cut off about 1.5" and than rewelded a washer on the end so it wouldn't slip off the rubber hanger. also, he couldn't get the tips to line up at the end of diffuser nor could he get in completely centered between the diffuser openings due to the QTP EVC motor was already about 1/4" from hitting what looks like the spare wheel mold? i can live with it since i did take a chance on making this fit but i don't think it looks bad at all? he did say but for another day was he could extend the tips out using a TIG welder for $125 for all 4 tips and he said he could run new piping all the way back from the DP to where he made the new cut. so that would completely eliminate the X-Pipe for $90 TIG welded as well. so i'mma think about it.
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0