View Single Post
      10-04-2012, 11:15 AM   #8
GABMAN
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 F10 535XI Med. Blue

Sharbotcom,
I know exactly how you are feeling, last week I drive into a strip mall and make sure to park in the last row of spaces where there are no cars on my right or left or any in the row for that matter. As I am about to exit my vehicle I feel that familiar thud when a car hits your back bumper. Some lady on a cell phone was backing her car out of her parking spot one spot over from where I parked and backed right into my car. Lots of scratches on my bumper cover , insurance estimated at $ 900.00 and I have to wait until Oct 23 for a space at the body shop. Since this was not my fault and insurance company claims deductible will be waived , I insisted on having work done at my dealer and insurance company agreed after sending me to their preferred body shop at a local Honda Dealer. Thank God the Honda Dealer refused to do the work as they do not repair high end cars (lol) . Good luck with your repair am sure it will come out perfect.

By the way, if you have to wash your car in an automatic car wash, you may want to at least use the brushless ones where you are the only car in the garage and the machines moves from front to back of your car, the ones that grab your front wheel can really mess up your mags and alignment. Most gas stations now have these new washes.
2012 535XI White/Black, MSport, RETIRED
2011 535I, GraphGrey/Oyster, RETIRED

Last edited by GABMAN; 10-04-2012 at 11:24 AM..
Appreciate 0