View Single Post
      02-15-2015, 10:24 AM   #110
ismet
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2011 520d

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmcdonnell View Post
Okay, so I'm back on my build thread after about almost 10 months of not updating it. The last time I updated my build thread I had just wrapped my car Avery Matte Red, and it was sitting on Vossen CV7. WELLPPPP, I only kept the Matte Red on my car for about 3 months and quickly got tired of it do to my ADHD personality and the fact that I saw every stain known to man. Some of you guys may have seen my current setup all over Instagram and the Internet, but for those who haven't..... here it is

In September I decided I was going to do something extremely different so I hit up my buddy Enrique over at Rodwraps and said lets wrap it GOLD CHROME!! haha Arab styling

So.....I did it

Just to update you on my wheel specs.....I'm currently running a 20x10.5 all the way around with close to perfect fitment in my opinion the wheels that I'm running are Vossen VFS1 in Matte Graphite! loving them!

I also put back on my BMW 480 roof box and wrapped it to accent the car!

ENJOY! and HAPPY HOLIDAYS

PS: My car is modded for MY liking not anybody else's. :-)
Very nice looking car. Con grads. How did you make front 10.5'' wheels go inside fenders. I have tired my 10.5 rears to fit front it touches inner arm. What is offset and Tire specs.
Appreciate 0