ShopVac
Not willing to take advice
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F82 M4 - 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by The1 View Post
If you're on a tripod, take all the time in the world to set it up. In this high speed world we live in, it seems like things take forever when you want to shoot 20 pictures.

But what I would attempt if i were you, is drop your ISO to about 100, lock in your F-stop for a nice clean subject, since it's your car and it's a large subject, maybe an F4 or 4.5 would give you a nice depth of feild. and let the shutter speed do the rest until you get used to shooting fully manual at night, that might be the best starting point.

you might see about a 15 second shutter speed on that. so sit there with a drink and and some donuts

For some reason...I didn't have any issues taking these in Europe...but I'm fighting it now. I think I just let myself get out of practice (besides, I think I read the entire D90 manual on the plane)

This is from Vasto...a small town on the Adriatic Sea

I need to look at the original of this again, but I think I cropped it because of all the people walking around.

And my favorite picture I've ever taken of the Grand Canal (be careful what you say...I'm sensitive on this one )