View Single Post
      07-02-2013, 04:18 PM   #27
redvitesse
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90, E92, Xterra, RoverVitesse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boulder Bill View Post
X logic: I don't like something. The market doesn't support substantial sales of something. This something must suck and therefore no driver should like or enjoy it.

This is not logic, but a conclusory opinion. As I said before, if you don't want a stick, bully for you. Why be so insecure about your choice as to voice criticism of those that do. It would be like me calling you lame for not choosing to shift your car manually. On this and other topics, your thoughts don't seem particularly well formed or useful.
Not to add fuel to the fire, but I am also one of the “dinosaurs” that still appreciates and only drives manual trans.

While the F10 is more luxurious than any 5 that has come before, I still want the intimacy of being truly involved in the driving process, and hence will continue to only drive stick. Of course my daily commute does not envolve driving but rather a 15 minute walk.

I am about 12 months away from searching out my E39 replacement and the short list of options on my used F10 will include M Sport and Manual trans.

Keep me in mind Bill if you decide to sell next year. The used F10 market does not appear to be to kind to us Dinosaurs. LOL
Appreciate 0