07-14-2014, 01:32 AM   #53
Alex@Alpine
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by E46-C6-F10 View Post
Hi Alex,

Question for you. I had my 2011 F10 coded at a local vendor/shop. They coded a few options for me but a couple would not work. First of all, I wanted to be able to read the PSI for my tires as opposed to just seeing red/green. After coding, all I see is two dashes where the number should be. The coder said that he had seen that a few times on F10's and other chasis but had no explanation why some did not work properly. Secondly, I believe my car is optioned with power trunk (I can open it from the remote and it seems to be motorized). However, my coder told me that I cannont close my trunk remotely. FYI, my car is optioned with P1, P2, but no Comfort Access. I was wondering if you could assist with those two options, or are they not possible on my car. Thanks.

PS. I tried to PM you, but the forum is malfunctioning right now.
Hi, your car is a early production vehicle, cars produced before 10/2010 can not have digital tire pressure display. Also you have a spring loaded trunk, it is not motorized, your trunk does not have the button inside the trunk that you push to close. No HKL module.
Appreciate 0