02-26-2013, 12:42 PM   #33
aajami
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Space Gray '09 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyZone View Post
What makes people think that the facelift will bring a new look to the M-sport Package?

The E36 "LCI" kept the same M-sport bumpers.
The E46 "LCI" kept the same M-sport bumpers. (Partially true, M-tech 2 was a new design for the sedan, but it was introduced already on Pre-Facelifts.)
The E39 "LCI" kept the same M-Sport bumpers.
The E60 "LCI" kept the same M-sport bumpers.
The E87 "LCI" kept the same M-sport bumpers.

As for the E30/E34, I'm a bit uncertain? I believe the only car which facelift brought a new design to the M-package was the E90 (which wasn't very good looking before its facelift IMO) and to some extent the E70, although very minimal. Or have I forgotten about any? I'm hoping for a redesigned M-package but I'm doubtful. Have we seen any leaks/info suggesting it? Perhaps Scott knows more than we do..?
While that's true, every car since then has received an updated look to its M-Sport model after an LCI. The E9X 3-series, X5, X6, and F01 7-series had subtle changes to their M-Sport bumpers, so it's only logical to assume that the F10 M-Sport will receive a similar update.
Mods: M Performance exhaust | ZCP retrofit | Euro airbox | GTS DCT flash | JPN 240 ECU flash | Euro LCI taillights | CRT lip | OEM alarm retrofit | Space Gray bumper plugs | BMW Performance: Mk. II spoiler / Mk. II non-electronic steering wheel / mirror caps / front grilles / side gills / intake louvers / emblem
Appreciate 0