View Single Post
      04-17-2012, 01:11 AM   #10
Envious Eric
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: nissan xterra, 335 soon

wrong, no one product line has the best of everything!

Chemical guys has good this, and bad that
meguiars has good this and better that, but horrible this
menzerna has great this, the best that, and crappy this

....get my drift!?!?!?!

you need to research what you want and order from different lines! Its the only way to get the best overall! For instance, meguiars 205 is a horrible finishing polish as they claim it to be...leaves the finish hazy and not glossy. Menzerna powerfinish (discontinued) cuts more, and leaves a better finish overall than 205 and are marketed for the same step! however, Menzerna powergloss will jack your finish up where Megs 105 compound will remove defects and leave the finish in a pretty good (only needing one step sometimes) condition making it better than powergloss!

The reason you need things to match now is simply because of fraud! shipping to a US based location with a foreign based billing address has fraud/scam written all over it, especially after the return issue. you may be one of the honest and good guys, but look at it from a business perspective...doesnt look good, I wouldnt ship it to you either! They are just watching out for their money!

You have some items that will serve no purpose/are going to do the same thing as another. I have removed some:
303 Aerospace Protectant - 16 oz 1 $9.74
DI Accessories Clay Bar Storage Container - 8 oz 2 $3.74
DI Accessories Sheepskin Wash Mitt without th 2 $14.99
DI Accessories Ultra Fine Clay Bar - 100 g 2 $16.49
DI Accessories Ultra Fine Clay Bar - 200 g 1 $14.24
DI Accessories Yellow Foam Applicator Pad 10 $11.18
Dodo Juice Born Slippy Clay Lube Concentrate - 250 ml 1 $9.74
Einszett 1Z Cockpit Premium - 500 ml 1 $8.24
Einszett 1Z Gummi Pflege Stift Rubber Care St - 100 ml 1 $7.12
Grit Guard Grit Guard Insert - BLUE 2 $14.98
Lake Country Black Finishing Pad - 5.5 inch 3 $16.88
Leatherique Prestine Clean - 16 oz 1 $14.99
Optimum Car Wash - 32 oz 1 $8.99
Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine New Formula (ON - 32 oz 1 $11.99
Optimum Opti-Seal & Free Yellow Foam Applicat - 8 oz 1 $18.74
Optimum Poli-Seal - 32 oz 1 $14.99
Optimum Protectant Plus (Leather Protectant) - 17 oz 1 $8.99
Lake Country Blue Grout Sponge 3 $12.38
Optimum Car Wax - 17 oz 1 $11.24

-remove the 2-100g fine grade clay bars
-remove one clay container, if not both since you can use anything you can find at home, even a sandwich bag
-you have sheepskin and grout sponges...why?
-you have ONR and opt shampoo, I can see why, but....why? if you like ONR, you probably wont go back to traditional washing to be honest, its that much easier!
-the three in red...all do the same thing, so pick one. the 1Z will leave the finish more matte, the 303 will leave the finish a bit glossier, but still matte, yet a little greasy, and the OPP will leave the finish glossier and greasy, I quit using it since it doesnt really clean all that well either.

just my two cents!

Last edited by Envious Eric; 04-17-2012 at 01:20 AM..
Appreciate 0