View Single Post
      06-30-2010, 08:52 AM   #18
trfortin69
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 135i Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibimmer346 View Post
In the U.S. BMW decided to separate out the suspension package from the rest of the Sport Package. So if you want the selectable suspension, you must get the Dynamic Handling package (ZDH) to get the sportier suspension. ZDH requires you also get the Sport Package as well. With the dynamic handling package, there is a rocker switch next to the shifter where you can select, at any time, between one of 4 suspension modes.

And if you want even more you can get the Integral Active Steering option which requires you get ZSP and ZDH. This option has steering that's more responsive at all speeds. And IAS offers 4-wheel steering that allows for more stable control at high speed and tighter turning at low speeds (according to BMW). I have the IAS option on my car and I really like it.
slick, sounds pricey though. may be cheaper to go with aftermarket suspension