If love is the answer,please rephrase the question
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tit Silver 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vladinecko
now, i'm sorry but things like that really anger me. i'm pretty sure 99% of people hate their jobs and could put a list like that together in no time. why are people like valets, waitresses, cab drivers, or basically anyone who gets tipped, why are those people always trying to be labeled as "handle with care"?? i tip, and tip well, even when service sucks. but i hate when they start whining about how their job is especially bad and all the little things they don't like about it. if you hate what you're doing, quit for christ's sakes! look at firemen, they risk their asses for people and do you think they get paid accordingly?

waiters and waitresses started getting paid below minimum wage only because people started tipping them. if you eliminated tips, they would have to get normal wages. but they don't want that because they know they can make shitload of tax-free cash at least 3-4 nights a week.

nothing against you, bella, i just get very ticked off whenever this topic is brought up.
I respect your opinion. And i agree everyone has pet peeves at their workplaces. But.. i do think that servers (or ppl that deal directly with customer service) have to deal with alot more annoyances. I didnt make the list up, i just thought it was funny cause i can personally relate to each and everyone one of these.