mdrobc13
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Made in Bavaria

Garage List
2021 BMW X3e  [0.00]
2016 BMW M4  [9.00]
Scott...yes you will need to change out your tips IF you plan on mounting the M5 rear diffuser. All of the available options Dinan, Eissenman, and Meistershaft, and others (Remus has a setup also I think) make great Quad options for the F10...all depends on your taste and sound/hearing tolerances. However from what I've been told/seen all require slight modifications to fit the F10 M5 rear diffuser. This is because the outlets line up slightly off form the OEM setup (both M Sport and otherwise). Those who have done it say it can be done okay and easily enough for experienced shops it just requires a little more planning and re-routing/modification to your exhaust install to make it work.

Also from what I've been told and found out from my body shop/tuner the rear of the M5 and the 550i are the same IF the non M car has the OEM M Sports kit. Otherwise the non M Sports kit cars use a slightly different rear bumper. Any F10 can be refitted with the M5 rear diffuser it just will take more $$ for a non M Sport car.

My car is currently being done now and I pick it up next week so if you want check out my post then to get an idea of the setup and details.
'10 BMW X5M (Black/Black) - gone not forgotten
'08 BMW M3 (Space Gray/Black) - gone not forgotten
Appreciate 0