Thread: Bavaudio Review
View Single Post
      09-25-2015, 08:35 AM   #53
mikekilpatrick
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW F10 550 Xdrive Msport

They sold hundreds of them in just a couple days. I would like to think we had something to do about that. lol

I am probably going to sound insulate under the seat around the sub when I put them in and will post my pics of it. I may pull th entire carpet up and sound proof all the floor, but pulling the console is a alot or work and I still have to retrofit The Surround view from bimmer tech and install my intercoolers and Dinan intake before winter sets in.

The Ghost BMW Underseat Subwoofer Pre-Order Offer Ends Today at 11:59pm EST

(And only 50 pair are left)

There's only one word to describe the response to our e-mail we sent about a week ago: WOW.

When we e-mailed you last Friday to let you know that our all-new underseat subwoofer upgrades were available for pre-order, exclusively to you, for $100 off their retail price, and we only had 150 pair available at that price, we sold the full 150 pair we set aside for you out of our initial 500 pair production run in a matter of hours.

We had a long meeting to discuss what to do -- should we keep the pre-order going, and let our most loyal customers continue to order even though we didn't have enough, or should we close the pre-order as planned?

We decided to keep the pre-order open, and reserve an additional 150 pair, for a total of 300 pair, and put in a second order with our manufacturer to be delivered shortly after the first.

But today the party ends. We've already sold through approximately 250 of the 300 pair in total that we have available, and today is the last day this amazing pre-order pricing is going to be availble.

Long story short? 50 pair remain, and once they're gone, this pre-order pricing will end, even if we run out before the end of the day.

Last edited by mikekilpatrick; 09-27-2015 at 03:31 PM..
Appreciate 0