View Single Post
      04-03-2013, 11:38 AM   #1
tdang81
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '15 F10 550i M Sport

SA Recommendation - LA / Ventura area

Hey guys,
Been a BMW owner since 2007 and sadly, I haven't had a good experience with any Service Centers over the years.

Who/where do you guys go to that would highly recommend? Can always PM me if you don't want to publicly post.

Thanks!
Tri

Update/Edit: The main reason for this post is my car is currently in service for the "pulling to the right issue". It's a 2013 535i M Sport, and I took delivery on 02/25/13. This issue was apparent on day 2. The service center where the car currently is at isn't able to replicate the problem, and are stating the car behaves normally, and the pulling is due to the "crowned roads". I've politely told them this never happened to my previous BMW's, given I drive on the same roads, and also the problem exists in flat parking lots - but they are still insistent that the car drives straight.

I really am just looking for a center where they try to work with you in resolving an issue, instead of the initial reaction to state that you (the client) are wrong in your claims.

They are keeping the car overnight and performing an alignment check tomorrow. Will keep you guys updated.

Last edited by tdang81; 04-03-2013 at 05:31 PM..
Appreciate 0