View Single Post
      02-14-2012, 06:54 PM   #1
Karrera4
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Lots of them

2012 528 Nav issue...missing roads...anyone else? issue and solution

I was out about a month after getting my car and typed in a few addresses of houses Im looking at...the car failed to recognize the addresess. I figured not a big deal because the developments are fairly new. Then, on the way home, I realized streets that have been around for 10 years weren't even in the nav system. I found this odd given that my 08 M3's nav had these streets.

I called the dealer and took it in but they said I had the most updated version. I disputed that and told them to check it with some of the other 2012's on their lot. After a day of going back and forth, they applied some update they were given for the last generation system...it worked. They said this was the first time they have seen this (even though they admitted there is a TSB on it) and they thanked me for bringing it to their attention so they can alert the other 2012 owners.

Has anyone noticed this issue? If so and your dealer doesn't know what to do, tell them to apply the last set of updates to your new system and it should work like a charm.
Looking: E46 M3 Cab 6mt or 2008 Audi RS4
Appreciate 0