09-27-2014, 03:03 AM   #25
Walkabout
Private First Class
Norway
Rep
Drives: BMW F82 & F11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby_Drake View Post
Looks real good! That quad exhaust with M5 diffuser definitely changes the look of the car.
Thanks man. Although it is a quite expensive upgrade, it's worth it. The M5 diffuser looks so much better than the stock M-sport.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet in Oz View Post
Bee-yoo-ti-ful Bud . We don't see many BMW wagons over here in the Land of Oz and AW definitely gives this shape that touch of class. Love the finer finishes you've put to it including the grille, rear diffuser, quad exhaust and the red calipers are sweet. The pipes look like they could be shortened a tad or maybe that's just the angle of the image. Keen to see how it sits once you've dropped it. Man, I'd be proud to have this in my garage
Thank you for all the kind words, much appreciated! The pipes sticks out about an inch from the diffuser, so it might just be the angle of the image. There is coming some better pictures of the exhaust set up soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
Nice one mate! The leather seats look like they're in need for some love though...
Thanks! They have been treated with Swissvax leather milk two times already this summer. But there is always some wear and tear when the car has been rolling over 100.000 kilometer, like this one has.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noggie View Post
So the pictures in the first post is with stock suspension?
I have been wondering about getting new wheels for my F11 and replace the 19" oem ones, but I thought I would need a drop for it to look good, but with those 21" it does not look too bad.
Thing is I don't plan on keeping my car that long, so spending money on new wheels and suspension for what would be 3 months use or so is hard for me to justify.
I guess the winter tires are coming on when I get back home, and since I plan on replacing the car within a year I'm not sure what to do.
Thinking about an M5 next so that means I can't bring them with me to the next car.
That's right, the first pictures are with stock suspension. Since I have EDC it's not even M-sport suspension. I'd definitely keep your current wheels and save the money for nice set up on a car you plan to have for a long term.
Appreciate 0