pistolpete559
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 535i xDrive

Garage List
2001 BMW 535I  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkabout
Bought this second hand 2011 model touring in Germany just before christmas with about 80.000 kilometers on it. I went for the 2 litre diesel engine because of the huge taxes on big engines in Norway, and instead got a car loaded with equipments. This one has the full M-sport package, comfort seats, leather interior, sport automatic with shift paddles, HUD, panoramic roof, active cruise control, EDC, NaviPro, HiFi Pro, electric towbar and exterior/interior light package just to mention some of it.

I have done some small, but tasteful mods too. Fitted some Avantgarde M510 21" wheels, 9" front and 10.5" rear with Falken FK452 255/30 and 295/29-21. I also got the M5 LCI Performance grill (5-badge removed, so it just stands ///M). The rear reflectors (alpine white) and fender light trim (gloss black) are painted by IND, big thanks. The chrome inserts on the door handles are vinyl wrapped gloss black as well.

I've bought a set of AC Schnitzer 25mm lowering springs that is to be mounted next year, so the car gets a little bit closer to the ground. The 4x90mm exhaust system from SuperSprint is also on its way from Italy these days and is to be fitted with a gloss black M5 diffuser. Also looking for a set of M434 20" wheels for winter use.

Hope you enjoy the pictures even though the engine is more sleepy than you are used to over there in the land of freedom
Are these pictures with the lowring spring on or is it the original setup
Appreciate 0