View Single Post
      01-31-2014, 11:52 PM   #10
BossBeamer
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bake View Post
Don't settle. I was in a similar boat last year this time. After a 4 month search found the perfect car, but it was in Cali (I live in NY). It was CPO so I was comfortable buying it without test driving it. Had the dealer ship it to my driveway. Cost me $1100 bucks for door to door shipping. Worth every penny in my book, especially since similar cars I was finding on the east coast were not priced as aggressively as mine. Good luck!

Hey. Honestly man, my dads old school. He wants to see the car before purchase. I'm looking at 2012s and found a few wih about 20-30k miles. Obviously still has factory warranty. Should I be worried?

Also, with factory warranty I can take it to any BMW dealer for repairs right?

Another question, should I purschase from non BMW dealers, or stick to BMW dealers?

Also.. Average 2012 535i is about 45k. Any tips on how to drop that number? Edmunds says trade in, private and dealer are higher in price in that order. I feel like they have a side deal with manufactures and say that a dealers car is worth more $ so they make a bigger profit. If you put the same option and click private seller, the price suddenly drops 2-4k USD. I feel like dealer prices are so overpriced, then they try hitting you with fees. Keep in mind I have to pay for shipping and taxes.. Any tips on how to drop the damn price? I am paying it all in payment, i have the cash in bank.
Appreciate 0