Quote:
Originally Posted by vivanapoli806 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by elg0rd0yadigg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmw doubles View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by elg0rd0yadigg View Post
Were definitely more restricted especially us pwg guys the ewg guys have a it more easier time tuning, i have only been to the dyno once, i will be revisiting this week but even from the one session rktunes had with my car graph is very smooth and i held about the 300whp mark almost thru redline as well my torque was a bit off due to the independently linked dynocom dyno unless this second session confirms it, more than 7 months into my tune no issues, no waisting oil or other issues like that
That's good power holding 300whp to redline on stock hardware, for our platform that is. I would be interested in what color your plugs are when you pull them.
Ill be doing them probably end of summer i swapped my oems to ngk one step colder gapped .2 about a week after tune as oems had way over 20k
I was doing some reading on here and supposedly the ngk plugs are 1 step colder from n54 plugs but not on the n55. Idk how true this is though. There were people arguing both sides of this. Also MHD supposedly announced in emails to some members that they will have F series flash sometime in the summer available. I like seeing more options becoming available for our cars finally.
Now that's a real +1

If MHD can crack this platform then we'll have yet again a new discovery!
535i MIssion Performance, PS2, Helix HPFP Kit, Wagner FMIC, Spec 3 clutch, Steel SMF, Wolf Racing CP, UUC SSK, GFB dv, SprintBooster, Custom Dynomax Exhaust, M5 Sways, Eibach OE Springs, Koni Sports Adjustable, Custom Short Ram CAI

IG: @bmwdoubles
Appreciate 0