Dream crusher
United_States
Rep
Drives: Fast

Garage List
2011 535  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by elg0rd0yadigg View Post
So today couldn't have gone better with the car, other than hitting limitations of fuel and cooling elements..... rktunes recommended meth and or upgraded fmic after spending a full day with the car it is a MONSTER trq wise, map bar sensor upgrade and meth will allow a bit more top end power which is being affected by temps.....today in ny also hot day I included both my original dyno sheet as well as the updated one from today's session both dyno sessions were dynocom dyno first time was independently linked mobile one. This time it was in ground linked dynocom although they read a bit high i am still more than happy with the results

Both dyno sessions i was fbo (downpipe, chargepipe, intake, and muffler delete) first time i only had 2gallons of e85 vs a 7/e85 10/93 mix now
Good peak power brotha. its not a turbo limitation when power starts dropping at 5k. There is a missing map from our ecu that needs to be added. Your peak is about correct, but we can hold 310whp to redline on our stock hardware. Cooling is definitely an area we need to address FMIC and meth, but our turbos are capable of more. Let's keep pushing!
535i MIssion Performance, PS2, Helix HPFP Kit, Wagner FMIC, Spec 3 clutch, Steel SMF, Wolf Racing CP, UUC SSK, GFB dv, SprintBooster, Custom Dynomax Exhaust, M5 Sways, Eibach OE Springs, Koni Sports Adjustable, Custom Short Ram CAI

IG: @bmwdoubles
Appreciate 1
FSociety3812.50