08-07-2013, 07:38 PM   #13
pillpusher84
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 550xi M-Sport Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atl550 View Post
Just spoke to my SA (been with BMW for over 10 years) and he said this comes up just about every year with the the only difference in discussion being the model. He told me that the m sport will have the m suspension on all 5 series models except x drives and people that ordered Dynamic Damper Control. Note that package ZDH (copied below from the ordering sheet) states ZDH will delete 704 when ordered with ZMP. I believe everyone knew that already.

ZDH Dynamic Handling Package
2VA Adaptive Drive Includes Active Roll Stabilization
and Dynamic Damper Control. Will delete 704 when ordered with ZMP.

I'm not saying his word is solid but he did seem to know what he was talking about.

I pick my car up at the PDC in SC Tuesday and I will confirm with them if my car truly has the m suspension or not. And if it does, then why is it raised (if it is truly raised).

Since I'm sure I will take a large number of pictures, I will be happy to send a few as well. But, by next Tuesday, I would think this might already be solved with the number of deliveries starting to take place.
Let us know how it goes & definately post some pictures! I have to wait until Oct 28th to take delivery of my new '14 550xi M-Sport ... so I'll live vicariously through you until then!
Appreciate 0