View Single Post
      07-01-2012, 06:33 PM   #20
Stonehauler
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 04 Lexus GS430

I don't know...First guess....I would wait for the new Chevy SS or possibly the Taurus SHO.
MB dealers are HORRID around here. I went to look at the E-Class, and while it's a great car, the 2 dealers around me gave me such a bad time, I would never give them my business for sales or service.

The GS350 is nice, but not any nicer than my current GS430 is...and I like my V-8 better than the new GS V-6. I did not test the 460h as I don't want to replace a battery in 7 years, when I keep a car 10-12 years.

The Charger has horrible seats....and it's a Dodge. I had a bad personal experience (mechanical in nature, not dealer related) in a Dodge and because of that, it would take a LOT for me to ever buy one of their cars.

CTS is nice, but honestly, the seats were not comfortable (I have a bad back) They were nicer seats than the Charger though.

Honestly, if the F10 didn't exist and I NEEDED a car...I would either get a used GS430, a new F30 335. If I didn't NEED the car and could get by for another year, I would wait to see what the Chevy SS is like.
Appreciate 0