View Single Post
      11-24-2017, 12:53 PM   #27
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Still, it was tasteless, but so is me calling myself a pacifist.

So, can i tell you about how i calm myself with murder plans? They tend to be math heavy after five minutes, so i picture stuff like giving her a mink coat made from living, trained minks.

First you have to buy the animals, then the feeding cost, the training will take about ten years and i assume a loss of 60% since my dogs will probably eat a ton of them by accident.

Now feeding 40 minks for ten years means i have to guarantee a raw fish or meat feed for ten years (+60% percent) and i need to hire 12 people full time to train them to do tricks like hanging on to each other for as long as it will take an 80 year old woman to put on a coat that'll weigh 60kilos. That'll probably be an issue, but first i have to step up on my fishing hobby by catching over 10 kilos of fish per day and for that i will need about 16 hours per day (i love fishing, i just suck at it!).

Anyway, that plan calmed me down a few months ago, when my mom spoke with my kids without an adult supervision for five minutes. I had to give up on it since training minks, or owning them as pets is illegal here, and they are an environmental hazard.

Anyway, the minks were supposed to eat her, but they as all wild animals don't like salt in their food so this plan had some flaws, but if we ignore all the flaws in this plan (and the fact that I'm a pacifist) it was a good plan!

Ahhh, maths. When I wrote my CPA exam they decided to make one of the three cases about ostriches. And they gave a set example of how many eggs one female could lay, and the percentage of those that would be female. We then had to estimate size needed to sustain to a certain desired income, factoring taxes and a bunch of other crappy stuff.

Driving home that day after, honestly, if I had seen an ostrich in Canada (as extremely rare as that would be), I'd have stopped the car and throttled it. Hated ostriches for a few days after.

Fortunately, I found out I passed a few months later, so that made me feel a little less hate towards those two legged creatures.
Appreciate 1
Lups11827.50