ctcarbonari
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 535i M Sport

Garage List
2015 BMW 535i  [0.00]
2015 BMW 535i  [0.00]
Beautiful car & I love the style of those pics!

Looks like you got the shadowline trim option (which I think looks great on the Alpine White). Then again, I'm a bit biased as I own a 2015 version of the same color scheme.

Not sure what the maintenance history is but here are a couple suggestions.

@50k miles the N55 is due for new spark plugs. ( I went ahead and did my coils at the same time since all the "work" is getting to #5 & #6)

I'd recommend tranny service per ZF recommendations (pan/filter replacement + oil dump & fill / secondary fill @ temp while cycling thru the gears). @60k miles, some may say it's a bit early but I'm a firm believer in PM, especially when it comes to fluids. Replacing mechtronic sleeve at this time is a wise PM move. If you're really anal retentive about running clean fluids, do a second "dump & fill" (no pan/filter replacement) awhile later as the initial ZF recommended service only changes out a bit over half of the oil.

Change differential oil too @ ~60k miles (while you're down there)

I dumped and changed all the fluids in mine (purchased @ 53k miles) and I'd recommend that to anybody buying a "new to me" car. It gives a known clean slate starting point.

Don't be like me and spend WAY too much time looking for the power steering fluid reservoir.....it's electric...Imagine my embarrassment. ha ha

Keep a keen eye on your Oil Filter Housing Gasket and replace that immediately WHEN it leaks (sounds like they all do starting @ 50k+ miles)

Asthetically, consider replacing those orange front reflectors with Alpine White ones. One of my happiest "car days" was doing that - it really looks sharp on an already beautiful F10 MSport front end.

Changeout sidemarkers too, but that's my own personal preference. I went with gloss black, but may refinish my originals in Alpine White. Those Chrome side markers are one of the very few body style features on the F10 that look like an afterthought.

That's my 2 Cents!!!

Enjoy your new ride! You made a beautiful choice!
Appreciate 0