View Single Post
      05-14-2014, 08:48 AM   #8
zer0cool
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X3M

I currently have a GS 350 F sport and am looking to change to a different car. Compared to a 535 msport, I think
1. 5 msport looks better outside, but GS has better interrior
2. GS has better suspension
3. 535 msport accelerates much faster in real life because of turbos and lowend torque
4. overall I want to change because GS just feels slow... you need to rev it way up to feel any power... I think in real life it feel similar to a 528 in terms of acceleration...
5. of course it's cheapest to lease (I bought one so that doesn't matter to me, but may matter a lot to you)

I tested a 550i msport a couple months ago and decided not to change for the same reasons you didn't like your 535 msport... If you feel 535 is heavy, then 550 is HEAVY since it's like about 4300 lbs making the handling even worse... Of course it's got power, but that's the ONLY thing I felt it did better than my GS. Thus I couldn't justify moving to a car that I also wouldn't really like.

I heard the Cadillac Vsport is great but I am not sure how their lease deals are... I wouldn't really want to lease a Cadillac for the same as a BMW...

Audi has different business model and heavily favors you buying instead of leasing so their lease deals are terrible... So if you want one you basically need to buy one... Maybe buy a 2013 A6 CPO?

I plan to test a S6 soon... Maybe that ll be my car soon.
Appreciate 0