Dream crusher
United_States
Rep
Drives: Fast

Garage List
2011 535  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg
Sweet! So can someone diagnosed and explain where most of the power is and how it compares to the other tunes?
Well looking at the dyno you can see its full strength at 2900 rpm. I literally just got the tune so don't have a full review to give yet. The quickest report I can post right now is that it's a different car. Faster then my 335 w/ JB4 and pump flash. The 335 can get me off the line but not after that. I'm starting to feel it's "push you in the seat" power from 2-3. 3-4 on the highway is out of control, in a good way!

There is no comparison to other tunes because I don't think there are flash tunes available for our cars (N55). There are piggybacks but I've not tried the BMS on my car so I can't say.

All I can say is there is nothing out there right now or maybe ever for our cars that is going to give the amount of power I just received from GSR. Look at those number 400+TQ. That's 500 at the crank!
535i MIssion Performance, PS2, Helix HPFP Kit, Wagner FMIC, Spec 3 clutch, Steel SMF, Wolf Racing CP, UUC SSK, GFB dv, SprintBooster, Custom Dynomax Exhaust, M5 Sways, Eibach OE Springs, Koni Sports Adjustable, Custom Short Ram CAI

IG: @bmwdoubles
Appreciate 2