Colonel
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: F10 528i

Garage List
2011 F10 528i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by donniemcm View Post
And let's come back to the initial thread title () I've asked BMWHK and they said availability for second quarter, so quite soon
That fast? I browse through the international website and it says Q3. Definitely interested in the steering wheel and pedals if the prices are right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
I saw a forgestar f14 today! .. I think its true, leaking down to everyone .. 20's are big!
btw I like the not-blue not-yellow very middle color of the xenos/halos .. it is very distinctive and f10! I say this because i am trying to match some leds for fogs to this color .. it is very hard. but would be nice to achieve for the OEM look (rather than aftermarket / cheap led look)
20" isn't that big. I think 21" looks the best but with the road condition here forget it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_S5 View Post
Which brand of fogs you use? I want to swap out the fogs for some whiter ones.

I only use the angel eyes and fog while driving.
You guys are all into fog lights. I rarely use them, may be once or twice since I got my car. One thing I hate is people driving with rear fog lights on with no reasons. Going blind driving behind it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlai View Post
Geez.... Everybody seems to have their eyes on my MS8s I better go invest in some wheel locks
I will be waiting at Garden Road area. Better get the locks soon.

2011 F10 528i Black Sapphire / Oyster Black
2000 E46 325ci Cabrio Titanium Silver / Black - retired
1997 E36/7 Z3 Montreal Blue / Black - retired
Appreciate 0