View Single Post
      10-06-2015, 10:40 AM   #2
Zer0Cool92
Captain
Rep
Drives: blue metallic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCK2BLN
I have an OEM M5 diffuser and a M5 competition exhaust on my DEBADGED 550i and I get a lot of people that tell me nice "M car" or get waves from M drivers who can't tell the difference by brakes, front end, fenders, etc.

I personally have been thinking about getting an M5 front end conversion because I like how wide and aggressive it is, however I don't want it to seem like I'm trying to pose. Coming from an E60 M5, I understand the "M" Club and people who drive actual ///M cars hate seeing it lol.

I take pride in my 550i just as if I was driving a 528i and I'm quick to correct people when they compliment. I just like the look of the M5 but didn't see the need to pay an extra 30k for an M5 for speed I would never NEED or use on a daily basis.

Thoughts?
I picked up the whole m5 non OEM body kit from Umnitza . Com . Best decision I've made. Fitment is on point and looks like a totally different car compared to the non m sport bumpers I had.

There's quite a few m sport 535s in my area and the m5 bumper not only looks better but also sets my car apart from theirs.

I say go for it , as long as you don't have the m5 badge then no one should think you're a poser. And even if they do , who gives a sh!t as long as you know you're not.

Here's some pics of mine
Attached Images

Appreciate 0