View Single Post
      10-10-2012, 01:58 PM   #8
LastFrontierBimmer
Private
Rep
Drives: '14 F32 435i xDrive MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silververtu View Post
Thanks for the feedback. I ordered a MY13 with M sport + DDC but I am not too sure whether it's worth the extra $1k. None of the dealers in my town have DDC on their cars so I did not get a chance to try it.

DDC is not part of M sport pkg for MY13.
I think it's a grand well spent. You'll have no regrets, especially given that it's a small proportion of the total expense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss330 View Post
I don't quite agree with your view on the M-sport without DDC is just about looks. The M-sport without DDC does come with M-sport suspension that is different from the non-m cars. So the M-sport option gives you a car with better handling even without the DDC.
I gladly stand corrected. I tried to be open about my relative ignorance regarding the plethora of options and variations available from BMW. I agree that improved suspension (springs, shocks, etc.) is a very substantial way to improve ride even without the newfangled electronic enhancements.
2014 435i xDrive MSport / Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Dakota Leather / MPPK / 6MT / 19" / M Sport Brakes / DINAN Springs / Bilstein B8 / Technology Package / Premium Package / Cold Weather Package / Driver Assist / HK Sound
Appreciate 0