delvek
Major
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2014 550i Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwinF10 View Post
Hi Delvek,

Totally happy with the springs. First of all it fixes the problem of the F10 sitting too high. The 30 mm drop does miracles.

Most importantly, the F10 feels planted, responsive and the car handles likes a Bimmer should. And it definitely does NOT feel like a boat.

I would go as far as to say that the ride comes very close to my other Bimmer, a E92 M3.
I've done about 50.000 kms with the springs so far. IMO the springs are only useful in combination with AD, IAS and large rims.
Non-RFTs would probably make it perfect (I'm running RFTs).
I saw 50.000 kms and was confused, then I realized someone brought this post back to life 13 months later

With that said, you are 110% on the money. I couldn't imagine this car any different and glad you remain happy with the springs.

The ACS springs plants the F10 and work perfectly with AD and IAS. I run often at 130mph plus sustained for 20-30 minutes plus and the three (springs, AD and IAS) plant my 550 so well its an incredible experience. I believe the last step to totalness will be when I purchase replacement tires soon, I will be going with the michelin pilot ss.

2 weeks until I travel to Hartge for their ECU mod, I will have to find some competition to hang with me on the A62 run

ps. I am heading up your way late May with the wife and kids for some windmills and clog shopping, I hope the weather is fair.