View Single Post
      06-21-2011, 09:31 AM   #42
mkoesel
United_States
Rep
Drives: No BMW for now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killabee View Post
I would have started making a burnout with my foot on the brake, scaring the shit out of them. I bet they would run aside instant.
Nope.

What actually will happen is the drunkest, dumbest, most ego-pumped of them will punch you out right through your window and then they will all pull you out of the car and crush the grey matter right out of your skull. Or maybe not. But you better assume that's the outcome if you want to live. You cannot assume that you can even remotely ellicit fear from people caught up in a mob. In this situation, if I genuinely thought my life were in danger, even for a second, I would mow them all down in a heartbeat and get the fuck out of there. Granted, I would have just run off or perhaps pretend to join the mob rather than trying to defend anything as trivial as material property to begin with. But if I were defending others lives for example, and because of that I did somehow find my own life in danger, I am taking out every single person in my sight - age or sex be damned. I'll use a car as a weapon, or anything else I have at my disposal. I'll treat that mob just like the giant one-hundred-headed animal that it is and properly dispose of it.
Appreciate 0