Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 535xi

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by THW DENMARK View Post
Cool :-)

They look pretty nice
Thanks. I reviewed this F10 forum for over four years and considered the many, many wheels styles that are available for the F10. I finally chose these ones last spring. I was mildly concerned that the 47mm offset on the front wheels would reduce their concavity to nothing, but it turns out that the mounting section of the wheel is quite slim, and when compared side-by-side with OEM 351M wheels (19x8.5 / ET33) the concavity is almost identical. The 15mm spacer that Kelleners supplied with the wheels (which by the way are perfect and there is no vibration whatsoever at any speed) takes up the same space as the OEM's extra thick mounting section thickness. The rear wheels, which have the extra 1" width plus the wheel's slimmer mounting section, have a very impressive concavity for a 9.5"-wide wheel. I ordered the wheels with Michelin PSS, and the resultant weight reduction over OEM with Runflats is significant.

Here is another thread with more info.

Cheers.
Appreciate 0