07-12-2015, 01:16 AM   #6
combatbmw
Major
Rep
Drives: 20' X3M CP

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
I saw ur thread on selling ur car and I was like "WHAT?" Little did I know what u were upgrading to LOL! I have the chance of doing the same thing as I started a post awhile back on pros/cons going to an M5. So envious of u right now dammit... and u picked the same damn blue too! did u get a buyer for your wheels yet? Could they work on the M5?
I've had several inquires on wheels but all want me to ship. Not going to happen.
Believe me I tried to see if those wheels fit and they don't, calipers and rotors in the front are too big for them.

I drove the m5 for the 1st time. Its totally different feel especially in sports + mode, you cant drive around town like you can w/our cars. (w/tranny settings on full aggressive) doesn't shift til redline and if you are not in full throttle the car just bucks back and forth lol just like a manual tranny.

All in all, its night and day difference between the cp m5 and my 550i as far as suspension and how the car feels. Steering feels 20000% tighter. Love it.
Retired:2015 M5 CP MSR Intake|Carbon Fiber Fender Vents|Meisterschaft GTC catback with LXR mid pipes and ER Catless DPs | BPMSPORT Stage II Tune | RKP Rear Diffuser and Challenge Center piece |RKP Front Lip| Painted Reflectors | H&R Springs | Strasse SM5R Carbon Fiber Wheels | Nitto R888 |
Appreciate 0