View Single Post
      11-02-2017, 09:58 AM   #8
Teddylongtooth
ZEROdoubleZERO
Rep
Drives: 2011 550i m sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitmanX16 View Post
I forgot to mention, these are 343's... they are Rohana's RFX5's. I'm goign to try the 295's in the back.

These literally came off a F10 M5, unless the specs on an M5 is totally different, I don't see why these won't fit. The guy was running 305s in the back and 275s in the front.

Nope it's not a Xdrive

They will stick out past the fenders front & back and the rears will rub. The M5 has wider front fenders and I currently have 20x11 et +38's on the rear with 295's and they poke past the fenders by 6mm (yours at +36 will poke 8mm) and they rub, so the M5 must have wider rear fenders or narrower rear axles. I have a 550 and those wheels are the wrong offsets for Your car. You'll see when you put them on, if by chance they do fit without sticking past the fenders they are not the offsets you mentioned. Its also possible the M5 owner ran alot of negative camber to make them tuck?? Good luck you've be warned by the experts. Post some pics of them installed.

Also try calling Rohana and asking them, they will tell you they are "Aggressive fitment" which is wheel manufacturers code for "they'll stick out past the fenders and look like shit!" Call them, trust me.

Last edited by Teddylongtooth; 11-02-2017 at 10:17 AM..
Appreciate 0