Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sealobo View Post
i had an opinion, so what?

You have a 320 and a SUV and both of them are sportscar wannabe? wtf can you possibly know then?

Alpina lives off BMW's accomplishment, i have no problem with that. But they keep reminding people that they're the MAKER of the cars they sell. I simply don't take that kinda crap. Their cars are probably "nicer" in certain ways over factory, but for the premium i would rather buy a Porsche. O and that's exactly what i did.
ohh yes, because anyone with intelligence cannot peice it together that the car was built by BMW. Its clear that Alpina simply adds a lip kit, some graphics, and a fresh interior. We know this, and we also know that the style remains unchanged. Look at all of the Alpina models, the heritage of the design is strong. Little remains changed because an Alpina is supposed to look and be a certain way, distinguishable. Personally, i praise them for their interior work. everything else is something anyone can do.

And please, by all means, enjoy that Porsche. Which one you got?

Its silly your upset about alpina claiming they make their cars.... If thats what your fussing about, then enjoy getting your panties in a bunch. Its just marketing, welcome to the world we live in. Also, you will have to excuse my poor 320i, i live in a country where i dont feel like paying 200,000 USD for a sports car on an island. But im a loyal BMW customer, I wont buy any other brand. I need a car, not a toy, im not going through a mid life crisis, nor do i need to over compensate for anything. Id take my E90 M3 over any porsche in the sub $140,000 range, thanks.