E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javi335 View Post
Im not talking about teams, im talking about drivers.

After how many laps? at the end, did the "maneuver" detrimental or favourable to him?

The situation is not comparable to when SC appears in front all the cars. It can be god or bad dependes on where you are, just luck. Overtake SC is not luck, is cheat. Doing it by the way braking to block the driver behind you is apart, i dare say, of being a bad person.
I do not think punishing LH is the top priority for the race control and stewards at the moment. Their main focus is to make sure MW is ok, the track is being cleared, keeping check where is the safety car is and making sure the marshals are out of the way when the pack pass the turn with all the debris.
Then announce when the SC is going back and the track is going green.

There's so much thing that they had to prioritize before investigate LH's offence. Then the normal TV camera coverage didn't provide solid evidence that LH passed the SC before or after the line. Then they had to take some time to get the airel footages from the FIA helicopter. So by the time they start investigate, get solid proofs, analyze, then announce the punishment, that took couple laps. Then there's written rule for the driver to serve the penalty within 2 laps.

So there you go. You will NEVER see a driver got penalized immediately when there's a questionable offence.

http://planet-f1.com/news/3213/62369...-difficulties-

Regardless of teams or drivers....as long as there's loop hole in the regulation, they will find it...and attempt to maximize the advantage in favor to them.
It wasn't illegal if I didn't get caught. (e.g. speeding)

To be honest...this was actually a non-event. I don't see the big issue about it. Ferrari made it sounds like the end of the world...