dvdinmotion
Czech_Republic
Rep
Drives: F10

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk500 View Post
DVDinmotion......

Thank you for your reply.

This is something i would like to get but have the following main concerns and would appreciate you feedback please .....

Does it really work?

Have there been any issues with the software causing any knock on effects or glitches with other parts of the cars software or general operations?

Can I remove it as easy as I installed it when the car goes to the dealers or do I need to keep it in and hope they don't spot it?

What guarantees do i have if it doesn't work or causes issues with my car?

Do I just install it once, then re-install it after a software upgrade?

I'm not a computer boffin so generally nervous of installing anything into the car and messing it up. after I've burnt the cd do I just put it in the cars DVD player and it will be simple instructions on the screen to follow etc. or is it more complicated?

Many thanks in anticipation
It is a new product. Development of this software took over a year of work and it was proven to work on 100+ cars now (all kinds with CIC system - X5 E70, X6 E71, 7 F01/F02, 5 GT F07, 5 F10; mostly European but some US cars too).

I hope soon there will be many positive feedbacks from forum members to prove it works flawless and give you some guarantee.

Main advantages of this solution are ease of use and the fact, that you can restore original state of your car easily (by just running the CD again). Nothing can be then spotted by BMW service.

Using this CD is really easy. You just put it in the car and wait, everything done by software. It takes under 1 minute. If you can burn the CD, you will have no troubles using it, for sure.

In fact, it is not really installed into the car. It is just launched once and removes the speed limit stored in CIC unit. No other units are touched in any way by this operation.

If you have more questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Appreciate 0