05-12-2015, 08:49 PM   #17
dadysev
Captain
Montenegro
Rep
Drives: Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
Okay...So I live in a Condo with no garage. My car sits at home while I take my truck to work. My neighbor tells me that during the day a couple of black guys walked around my car and one of them actually looked through the window. My Condos are right next to somewhat of a bad apartment complex. According to my neighbor that's where they went back to. They didn't do anything to the car but my question is since our BMW uses a FOB, can they still steal it without the FOB?
lol, yes it will get out of hand.I'm a "black guy" but live in Canada. I know that your post wasn't originally about that. So on a serious note, to Steal these cars, is basically done with a Tow truck. you can't stop it. Only thing you can do is chain it down. Like one of the members said. Don't leave anything in the car attractive to thieving eyes.
Thieves come in all shapes, sizes, colours, and genders my friend. I just hate smash and grab as they will destroy your side window (PITA) just to grab a phone, small change etc. Keep the car clean inside all the time.

The good thing is that stealing our stereos is pretty much useless.
Appreciate 1