View Single Post
      06-26-2012, 01:22 PM   #138
san~man
Tired
Rep
Drives: BMW-less

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndicategt View Post
Yea 2H Hellion Xbow all the way! The damage spread of a bow is too much, a decent bow will do 300-950 damage vs a 2H Xbow does like 750-950. This makes your damage more consistant.

I will bet my godly bow that Nats set 4 set bonus gets nerfed! Blue posted that the +2 discipline/sec is too much and over powered. Instead of Nats helm.....I found that a 250 dex / 6 crit / all res / socket (16% life gem) is the best for just about all classes (substitude dex/int/str). They can be had for crazy cheap on the AH right now....pick them up before people find out. Most people think no Vitality = trash....but that 16% life gives mega health.
I found an ilvl 63 hellion yesterday, and it turned out 5XX dmg. didn't think they could go that low

On a side note, there's no 200+ int/(w or w/o vit), socked helms on the ah now for crazy cheap, lmk if you find one and i'll buy it off you

On another side note, with some major rearranging of gear and skills, I'm at 80k+dps (up from 65), 32k health (up from 25), 7XX resists (up from 240ish), and most importantly, damage mitigation went from 25% to 17%

Pretty tanky for a glass cannon wiz