05-10-2015, 01:02 PM   #18
jgomez
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 528i xDrive 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgt_gman2005 View Post
It's been a while and here are some updated mods for the F10 N20 crowd:

1. BMS JB4 Tuner - best bang for the buck! I have been running this mod for more than a year now without any issues. The key are to install stealthy clean, taking time, and reading the installation instruction. To test detection, I did not even remove the JB4 when I went for service a few months ago. This product is bullet proof. I drove from Arizona, Texas, and California straight without any reliability issues. The Sport + mode is definitely fun!

CAN YOU SPOT WHERE THE BMS JB4 IS? No wires dangling, no conspicious aftermarket box in the engine bay!

2. LCI M-Sport steering wheel with paddle shifter - all I can say…its a plug and play mod! Be patient in ebay, good deals everytime. http://f10.5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=948806

3. Coding - with the help of MWPos, he coded my vehicle with steering wheel retrofit with additional features - paddles, Sport + mode, remote-trunk, wheel temp, and many more!

This is beautiful, I just bought the BMS Stage 1 for my car, but I would love that steering wheel.
Are you planning on upgrading your intercooler??
Appreciate 0