04-06-2010, 01:10 AM   #26
enigma01
Fight On!
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 M3; g30 530e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beemerup View Post
TO Laguna Dallas. I'm absolutely baffled that you thought the ride was to harsh and you traded in your car because of that. I have absolutely NO regrets about my 335 sport w/ 18 RFT's. It's not harsh...it's a freeking sports car. You should know driving what you have in your garage. BUT...this just proves again to me that you can't just go on what others say. It is IMPERATIVE to test drive these cars prior to making such a commitment. I don't think your wrong Lagunadallas...just that we differ on what we find to be a harsh vs comfortable ride. Crazy. enjoy your toys!!!!
To your point, I am amazed that so many people are buying (or ordering) the car sight unseen. It's one thing to buy something on impulse and quite another to plunk down $60k on an unknown car that will surely depreciate as soon as it's driven off the dealer's lot.

I may be old fashioned, but I have little faith in all the weight-inducing gimmicky electronics. I may be proven wrong (like I was about the DCT), but I will reserve my judgement until I have a chance to take one out for a long test drive (my CA's better earn his commission! ).
Appreciate 0