View Single Post
      11-04-2013, 05:13 PM   #11
combatbmw
Major
Rep
Drives: 20' X3M CP

Garage List
Ya I didnt realize most of the community have the 535s. Personally I never even looked into a 535. v8 twin turbo just sounded so much more the way to go, im my head at least. Whats the price difference? 10k?

anyways, Alan, im getting a catless downpipe soon, my car goes in to Evolution Raceworks soon. They going to use my car to make there new pipes. Ill let you know how I like it. Also getting the BMS CAN tool (CT). For Check engine light.

Then going to get a xpipe/catback too. Soon after. Cant wait. Ill go M3 hunting after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan l. View Post
lol I try to keep the fun down when the wife and kid is in the car. I still get to enjoy a few semi WOT pulls every now and then though...(wife gives me The look after about 2 seconds). None of that cutting in and out of traffic stuff. I just like to feel the torque of this car and listen to the mechanical sounds of a well engineered motor when its a wide open straight road (ahem track).

Loving the 550i transition. Its just so much faster and better than my 535xi in all areas. The only thing i don't like is filling up the tank EVERY weekend and I only drive on the weekends!

Nobody is pulling on Badblack. I don't think anyone will touch his times. AWD launch is serious business at +4psi and race gas.

Alan
Retired:2015 M5 CP MSR Intake|Carbon Fiber Fender Vents|Meisterschaft GTC catback with LXR mid pipes and ER Catless DPs | BPMSPORT Stage II Tune | RKP Rear Diffuser and Challenge Center piece |RKP Front Lip| Painted Reflectors | H&R Springs | Strasse SM5R Carbon Fiber Wheels | Nitto R888 |
Appreciate 0